Planning for the future is hard when you’re still paying for the past! Listen—there’s a better way! Join our Financial Peace University group, and we’ll learn how to beat debt and make a plan for the future . . . together! Interested?
Join the Financial Peace University Class at St. Mark’s UMC on Wednesdays at 6:30 pm, beginning September 25 through November 20. Don’t hesitate to contact Larry Ford at 804-314-9503 or email Model.T21@gmail.com to ask us your questions. Register below and scroll down for more information.
- Sep 25: Baby Step 1 & Budgeting
- Oct 02: Baby Step 2
- Oct 09: Baby Step 3
- Oct 16: Baby Steps 4, 5, 6, & 7
- Oct 23: Buyer Beware
- Oct 30: The Role of Insurance
- Nov 06: Retirement Planning
- Nov 13: Real Estate & Mortgages
- Nov 20: The Great Misunderstanding
Here’s What You’ll Get:
- Accountability and encouragement with local group
- Necessary materials to win on your journey
- 1 year of FREE access to tools that work the plan with you, including EveryDollar Plus (a $99 value)
- Newly refreshed content, including two bonus courses