Our facility is once again available for meetings and activities. To reserve a designated space and time slot, the Group Leader needs to fill out this form at least one week prior to the date needed. This request form will help us schedule any church or non-church group that would like to meet at the church inside or outdoors. The spaces listed on the form are the rooms that have/will have high efficiency air scrubbers to ensure the air is as clean as possible. If you don’t see your preferred space listed, please write in the Comment box and we will work to accommodate.
Upon receipt of this form, your request will be reviewed and you will receive a response to your request. If you are a non-church group utilizing our space, we will send you this Rental Agreement to sign. No spaces will be held until we receive the appropriate documentation. We appreciate your flexibility and patience as our staff works to schedule groups safely!
- Vaccinated individuals may attend outside or indoor activities without a mask.
- Unvaccinated individuals are asked to wear a mask or maintain physical distancing during outdoor activities.
- Unvaccinated individuals are required to wear masks when in the building.
- Personal protocol adherence regarding vaccination is on an honor system.
- All bathrooms are open and available for use.
- All spaces will be cleaned once a day. No cleaning between group uses can be guaranteed.
- Food is not able to be consumed indoors at this time. Prepackaged and self-brought food is able to be consumed outdoors.
- Children’s and student activities may require different procedures and will be addressed to parents and guardians as they are adjusted.
- Anyone who is sick must stay home and vulnerable populations (as defined by the CDC) are strongly encouraged to wear a mask.